Gite, Chambre & Table d’hôtes under auto-entrepreneur

· Viewed 1281 times

I am registered as an auto-entrepreneur and my gite is registered with the local Marie. We live permanently on site.

  1. If I now wanted to include Chambre/Table d’hôte would this come under my gite registration of 5520z Hebergement touristique et autre hebergement de courte duree or do I need to register it separately?
  2. Would the income need to be declared separately?
  3. Would I have to do a course of any description, either for business admin or hospitality?


Log in About membership