form 2042 C Pro for micro entrepeneur

· Viewed 181 times

This is my first year to report micro-entrepreneur revenue on my 2018 impots return. 

I opted not to pay quarterly with my cotisations.

What section on the form do I report my turnover?  my activity is to sell merchandise and hand made crafts. I am registered with the chambres des commerces and chambres des métiers.  So is that Revenues Industriels et Commerciaux Professionnels? Line 5ko and 5kp?  What is the difference between professionnel and non professionnel?

Log in About membership