First auto-entrepreneur tax declaration
I registered as an Auto Entrepreneur in May 2022 and am submitting my tax declaration online this year for the first time - I’m hoping to get advice on what specifically I need to submit and avoid any pitfalls.
Situation is broadly:
- My wife and I both had income from January 2022 to March 2023 in the UK and both paid UK tax via Self Assessment there for the 2021-22 UK tax year
- All my income after that was under the Auto Entrepreneur status and is up to date with URSSAF
- All my wife’s income after that was from a CDI role she started in June 2022
1) My wife received a paper tax form in the post pre-filled with her income from last year - none of my details were on the form though. Is that normal?
2) What are the requirements for me as an auto-entrepreneur? I realise there’s a number of additional forms when submitting a tax return here - I want to make sure I don’t miss any or any relevant sections.