Eyelash extension artist

· Viewed 585 times

My wife would like to start a small business, of doing eyelash extension (at home or visiting clients at their place). She has completed a course and received a certificate, in another country (outside EU).

Will be very thankful if you could help us understand:

  1. Does she need some special license or diploma to practice eyelash extensions in France or the certificate that she has is enough? If you could share some official information on this matter, this will be very helpful
  2. Would you recommend some kind of insurance for this activity? If so, which ones and where?
  3. What type of business she should create and what activity she should declare?
  4. Anything else she should be aware of?

Thank you in advance,

3 replies so far...
Log in About membership