extrait K and INPI

· Viewed 309 times

I need an “extract K” for one of my clients. In order to get one I need to register in MonIdenum, right? - In order to register there I have to have my signature validated by French Connect. Being a non-French citizen, I cannot register at French Connect. What can I do??

Also, from 1st January 2023, all business registrations will have to go through the site managed by INPI http://www.procedures.inpi.fr. Do I also have to register, when I am already in business since 2015?

Thank you so much - French registration procedures are driving me crazy….

6 replies so far...
Log in About membership