Extra APE code required for table d’hotes?

· Viewed 1999 times

Can you kindly advise on the following please:

  1. As a current chambre d’hotes, do I need to add an extra APE code for table d’hotes?
  2. Do I have to present my permis d’exploration to the mairie in order for him to give me a certificate for table d’hotes, the same as I did before I opened the chambre de metiers?
Log in About membership