Entering income from a gite on tax form

· Viewed 906 times

I am trying to enter my tax online, I am an auto-entrepreneur but also receive some income separately from a holiday let. I am having trouble finding where to enter it online. Do I add it to my auto income or is there a separate place? Obviously, I do not want to enter it twice and pay double, many thanks, Richard.

1 reply so far...
Log in About membership