English Language Teaching in France

· Viewed 510 times

What qualifications do I need to teach English as a second language in France? Do the qualifications required differ depending on the setting? For example; in adult education, state run schools, privately run schools, home tuition etc.

Would I need to attend any courses in France to be able to do this work here?

How would it be best to register this as a business, for tax and access to healthcare services?

Log in About membership