Double taxation France and UK

· Viewed 1655 times

I am a Danish citizen living and registered in France. I have an income via auto-entrepreneur. I now have a new long term freelance job in the UK where I am responsible for my own tax. I will be living there minimum 5 days a week from mid August. After talking to my future UK accountant we agreed it is best to start a UK company (1 person company) to get my taxes down to a minimum.

  1. What do I need to look out for in terms of French tax and would I need to leave my registered address in France? In short terms how to I secure myself against double tax and future tax surprises from France?
  2. In case I have to leave France, where does my registrations need to be changed?
Log in About membership