Documents requested for securite sociale independants

· Viewed 240 times

After having registered as an Auto Entrepreneur, I received a letter from Securite Sociale Independants requesting certified copies of my birth certificate, passport and “titre de sejour”.
I am German and obviously hold a german passport and therefore am from a country within the EU. Do I need to have a titre de sejour? I did not think I do…but should I need one, how and where do I obtain it, please?

Log in About membership