Do I still need to submit 2042 form?: The first time tax declaration as a ME.

Teacake
· Viewed 613 times

This year is the first year for me to submit income tax form 2042 C Pro as I registered myself as Micro Entrepreneur 2019.
Valerie’s blog posts helped me enormously, I still have a couple of questions, however.

Probably due to COVID-19 crisis and generally very slow service in the region I live, I haven’t received 2042 C Pro form by post.
My question is:

1. Is it Ok to submit a downloaded version of the 2042 C Pro form, fill and send it back to the regional financial office? I have a numero fiscal.
  2. Do I still need to submit 2042 form (household revenue declaration if I understand correctly) even though I have submitted it in the past by post? To clarify the situation, I used to work in Switzerland and my husband still does so our tax was always 0.

I am also not sure if I submit this form separately from my husband’s. I kinda like to do so if I can.

If I need to fill 2042 form, would you be so kind as to point out to me the place I can find information about how to fill this form? It looks awfully complicated….

Thank you very much for your assistance.
S

1 reply so far...