Do I need contestation d’assurance for local?

· Viewed 981 times

I am about to rent a commercial space for a restaurant. I have not yet formed the company as I have been told by the prefecture that once I have my contract I can begin the process of changing my visa to commerçant. I am merely trying to secure the space at this point as this type of space is hard to come by. The agent has told me that I need contestation d’assurance for local before the keys can change hands. This seems to be a catch 22, but I am unsure. Could you advise me on this.

Log in About membership