Do I need a licence to serve table d’hote dinner with complimentary wine?

· Viewed 2259 times

I cannot seem to get a straight answer on this subject. Other chambre d’hôte owners I have spoken to say you don’t need a petite restaurant licence if you are not charging for wine with dinner, but serving it complimentary. But then I have read on the internet that in fact you probably do need one. Do you know what the correct answer is? And is the training course that I have read about a compulsory part of the licence?

Log in About membership