Do I have to charge a non-EU company TVA ?

· Viewed 149 times

I am a registered AE (profession liberale). I currently provide consulting services to an Australian company. I am likely to go over the threshold for charging TVA by early January. I have only been earning income as an AE since October this year (invoicing monthly). My main question is whether I must charge a non-French company TVA? If so, can I advise them how to claim it back?
I have looked through all of the questions here for the answer but still need clarity!

Log in About membership