Do I declare the net or gross amount on my chambre d’hôtes?

· Viewed 1300 times

I receive monthly payments from for reservations they have taken for my chambre d’hôtes. The payments I receive from them are net of their charges. Do I declare the net amount received on my quarterly return or do I need to gross up the receipts by the amount of the commission deducted and so declare the gross amount?

Log in About membership