Declaring French rental income

· Viewed 511 times

Can you tell me what is the difference between lines 48E Micro foncier: recettes brutes sans abattement and 48A Revenus fonciers imposables ?

I need to declare rental income on a house in France and am not sure which line to enter it on.
Many thanks.

Log in About membership