Declaring a UK business with activity in France

· Viewed 130 times

My UK Ltd company is operating in France (accommodation rentals and related services). I believe I need to register the business in France. Is this the correct link  (and therefore use the form referred to as M2?)
Thank you kindly!

5 replies so far...
Log in About membership