Cotisations on Income from UK Ltd Company

· Viewed 188 times

Moved from UK to France August 2017 with family and intend to stay. I have a single person Ltd company and contract as an Electronic Engineer.
For UK tax year April 2017 to May 2018 my UK accountants say I am UK tax resident and they have submitted a tax return to HMRC.

For April 2018 to end December 2018 they say I am France tax resident. I will be submitting a French tax return for my income (all dividends) from my UK limited company from April 2018 to December 2018 - that seems clear and straightforward.

But what do I do about social security cotisations?
Do I have to “sign up” somewhere and wait for a bill or will the impot “people” let the social security know?
Is this going to be of the order of 40% ? (note income is dividends from my UK Ltd company)

3 replies so far...
Log in About membership