Cotisation fonciere des entreprises form 1447-C-K for a gite

bluerose
· Viewed 2039 times

I own and run a gite, which is separate to my home but part of the same longere. I’ve done as much as I can having read your blog on filling in form 1447-C-K but I still have some questions.

Section B2

1. Q 2. Is this the number of weeks the gite was actually rented out, or the number of weeks since the registration of the business in 2013?
  2. Q 3. Is this the number of weeks the gite will be available to be rented (say 50 if I have two weeks where I am not here and cannot have customers), or the number of weeks I expect to have the gite occupied and therefore earning income?
  3. Q 4. Is this the date when I registered as an auto-entrepreneur, or the date when my first booking/payment came in, or the date the first guests arrived in the gite?

Section C

1. Q 6. Is this the date I moved into the house, or the date the gite was ready to open and I began to advertise, or the date the first guest arrived?
  2. Q 7. Is this the whole of the longere, including the house I live in, the gite and other parts not currently in use (two rooms that have their own entrance door but are only used for storage at the moment, barn, bread oven, etc.), or just the gite and my home, i.e. the parts I use?
  3. Q 15. Is this the area I use for my home?
  4. Q 23. Do I tick this? It’s a separate gite with its own entrance, not part of my home (or is my ‘home’ all the buildings on the property, including the gite)?
  5. Q 24. I also had a French student stay in my home (not the gite) for English language immersion holiday - do I tick this box too? Or does that count the same as having guests in the gite?
Answered