Concierge service

· Viewed 242 times

Hi there, I wonder whether you can help me with this: If I want to book tickets/activities (museums, guided tours) for clients with their credit card, so I am not purchasing and onselling tickets myself, whether this is a regulated acitivity which requires a travel agent’s licence, or not. Thank you in advance.

2 replies so far...
Log in About membership