Completing form Cerfa 11921*04 to register LMNP

esmel
· Viewed 1577 times

Please can you help with the completion of form Cerfa 11921*04 to register as Loueur Meuble Non Professionnel (LMNP) in France.

The following points relate to the numbers 1-14 on the form:
1. The registration will be in both mine and my husband’s names as we are joint owners of the property. We both already have activités non salariées. What number do we enter for no. unique d’identification?
2. Is this section irrelevant as we are registering jointly?
4. The property is at a different address to our own. Do we enter the property address or our home address? This then dictates what we enter in sections 5 or 6…
5. What address is required here, I assume the property address?
6. Is this the date we began renting the property on a LMNP basis? One thing to point out is that our previous declaration des revenus stated that we already had the LMNP registered and so we benefited from the 70% tax rebate for revenue in 2016. We began renting the property in July 2016. For the second part of this section, for information our rentals are all year round but quite seasonal (very quiet in May, Oct, Nov). Is this therefore a Permanente ou Saisonnière activité?
7. I assume we are creating a new business (Création), and that the rest is irrelevant therefore.
8. This will be our full names? What no. unique d’identification do they want?
9. This is where we enter our individual info which is straight forward, phew!
10. I believe this is a BIC Micro, and non soumise à TVA.
11. Observations should be: LMNP touristique?
12. Our home address and I can reference to previous page?
14. Do we both sign the bottom, or do we have to fill in one Cerfa form each with the same data (and therefore sign a form each?) What is the Declaration no. mentioned above the signature area please?

THANK YOU!

Answered