· Viewed 70 times

My wife would like to become an Auto-entrepreneur.

She buys collectable items from Vide greniers, Le Boncoin and foire a puce.
She cleans, polishes and restores to new most items, before selling on.

She would like to sell on via another Vide grenier, foire, or marché or via le boincoin or ebay.
The CMA say register to them, but the CCI say it must be commerciale and a LIVRE Des POLICE is necessary.
Because of the currant HEALTH RESTRICTIONS, it is very difficult to find to take an appointment with either the CMA or CCI
and she would prefer to start the business by online application.

1 reply so far...
Log in About membership