Chambre métier de artisanal

· Viewed 76 times

I am registered with the Camber de Commerce as a traiteur (with your help no doubt). However recent research and a conversation with the chamber of commerce stated that if IAM cooking from home and customers are collecting their food from my house I need to register with the chamber métier de artisanal. Is this correct? Also will that then mean that when I do my tax declaration it would be in a different category for artisans? Look forward to your response. Thank you

1 reply so far...
Log in About membership