CFE and rental property

· Viewed 157 times

Can you provide an overview of how the CFE tax will be charged for an LMNP (loueur meuble non professional) please.

Also, I believe each rental property at a different address needs its own Siret number which is linked to the Siren of the owner (or one of the owners in the case of a couple). Is this right? We will have two properties at different addresses (neither is in our own home).

And, could you tell me the correct classification for a rental property which is rented out to holiday makers for short term rentals please? I found Location de logements (6820A) but think this is for annual lets?


3 replies so far...
Log in About membership