Carte Européenne d’Assurance Maladie (EHIC)

· Viewed 126 times

My English EHIC has expired and as I am resident in France I need to apply for a French card (CEAM).
I have tried to work out where to apply for this.

I am registered as an auto-entrepreneur which was RSI and is now URSSAF as I am registered as a Gite owner.

1 reply so far...
Log in About membership