Carte de Sejour required online business?

· Viewed 1450 times

I am a US citizen with an expired Carte de Sejour - Visiteur due to various bureaucratic delays. I have an attestation from the marie that the renewal is in progress. I have lived in France for seven years and own a home here. I am recently retired from the UN and do not need French social services, including health benefits. My wife is a current UN employee in Switzerland.

I am blocked from registering a business in France until I obtain a Carte de Sejour Vie - Prive et Famille. If an Internet-based business does not sell in France and is registered in the US, is it necessary to have a Carte de Sejour Vie - Prive et Famille rather than Visiteur. Would shipping from France require the business to be registered in France?

Log in About membership