Carte de Sejour and Kbis for Auto-Entrepreneur

· Viewed 159 times

I am a UK citizen and work as an auto-entrepreneur in France; I’m an English teacher, so I am “profession libérale”, and I am registered with URSSAF.
Due to the impending Brexit I have applied to my local Préfecture for a Titre de Séjour. They told me I need to produce a “kBis” to complete my dossier.

However, my understanding is that for “profession libérale” there isn’t a kBis….from searching on the internet it seems I need an equivalent from URSSAF and maybe SIRENE too.

Could you please clarify whether a worker who is in a profession libérale needs a kBis, and if not what can I produce as an equivalent to satisfy the Préfecture?

1 reply so far...
Log in About membership