Capital Gains excemption for Elderly

· Viewed 99 times

I have just read that Elderly people, if exempt from paying their Taxe d’habitation and not liable for wealth tax are exempt from paying Capital gains. Can it be confirmed that if we were to rent our prime residence over the 120 days and therefore become subject to change of use of the house that we would not pay any capital gains when selling. My husband is 68 but presently still works as micro and I am 62. Many thanks

2 replies so far...
Log in About membership