Can you change from monthly to trimesterly/quarterly declarations?

· Viewed 233 times

I’ve had a look on INPI but couldn’t find whether or not it’s possible to change to pay your social contributions trimesterly (quarterly?!) instead of monthly, once you’ve already registered.

Do you know if it’s possible?

Thanks so much,

4 replies so far...
Log in About membership