Can I work and live in England but declare and pay my tax in France?

· Viewed 1495 times

I am going to start an auto-entrepreneur business in France as I live there during the winter, but I am moving to England over the summer. When I work in England can I declare and pay my tax under my French business in France? I know I will be paid in pounds sterling as opposed to euros but does this matter?

Log in About membership