Can I live in France and work as a sole trader registered in the UK?

· Viewed 1177 times

I am registered as auto-entrepreneur business in France for Services a la Personne. I have been offered the opportunity to work from home as a distributor (party plan) for another company. But I would need to register this sole trading activity in the UK. Can I register as self employed sole trader in UK as well as being auto-entrepreneur in France?

I would prefer to keep it all in the UK as I would get all products paid for and supplied via the UK in pounds sterling and it would be easier to manage this. How would that then work? Pay taxes for this business in UK and then just declare that activity here on my declaration d’Impot each May?

Log in About membership