Can I employ someone and pay them with a TESE cheque?

· Viewed 1521 times

I am a Profession Liberale and I don’t pay TVA because I work alone and don’t have a very high income. If I employ someone on a temporary basis can I pay them with a TESE cheque and how do I get one and what is the procedure?

Log in About membership