Can I do contract work in the UK with an auto entrepreneur?

· Viewed 210 times

If I’m registered in France as an auto entrepreneur, can I go to the UK and work for, say a month on a temporary contract?

Can you explain what I need to do, and how to handle tax issue (in a general way)?

I am likely to get taxed in the UK, so how do I then avoid being taxed again in France?

Log in About membership