Can a British resident register an auto-entrepreneur business?

· Viewed 1510 times

I am an Australian citizen with a British Residence Permit. My husband is a British Citizen born in the UK with dual Australian Citizenship. We own a property in France consisting of our house and two gites. The gites have not as yet been rented out by us, but we would like to do so for the 2017 holiday season and beyond.

We are currently residing in England, with frequent trips to our property in France. We would like to reside in France very soon and I would then apply for French residency. My husband will be working outside of the European Union on a fly-in / fly-out contract for a non-European company. I am currently not working in the UK (although I am permitted to).

Can I register as an auto-entrepreneur now to run our gite business, before obtaining French residency?

Log in About membership