Calculating UK dividends for income tax?

· Viewed 1000 times

I set up as an auto-entrepreneur business in November 2012 in France. I have a UK limited company and my company accounts were recently filed. In terms of my earnings, I earned no salary last year but received dividends, on which tax was paid in the UK.

Considering the double taxation treaty between France and the UK, what would I need to declare in France and what would I pay income tax on? Also, would I pay social charges on those dividends?

Log in About membership