Buying a UK Limited business and operating from France?
· Viewed 1399 times
I want to buy a business that is a UK limited company. It manufactures and sells it’s own label natural health and beauty products via mail order and the internet. It will be operated from my home here in France. Customers are worldwide. Currently turning over approx 70K pa.
- Should I register it here?
- Under what regime?
- Keep it as a UK Limited company?
- Can I raise equity from my house to purchase the business?
- What rules and regs do I need to know about?
- My daughter will be helping to run the business, can she be registered auto-entrepreneur?