Business run by spouse

· Viewed 149 times

I am registered as an auto-entrepreneur in France, and my spouse will probably get her carte de sejour after a while.
My question is: if she runs a company in another country, is profit from her company to be reported after she becomes a resident?
Will it anyhow affect the VAT threshold of my micro-foncier?

3 replies so far...
Log in About membership