Bar services in France

· Viewed 553 times

Good Morning Valerie
So a slight change to the business idea if the pop up bar was just offering services for weddings as a special feature but not providing the alcohol just a fully operational bar with all glassware, ice and staff to operate it. customers to provide the alcohol themselves.

  1. Would I still require the training to say No ?
  2. The tax bracket would be the services bracket ?
  3. As no alcohol is being sold then a part 4 licence would not be required ?
  4. Public liability insurance would still be necessary I assume ?

At a later stage when the bar would have a good reputation it would be possible to add a part 4 licence as an extension to the business that you list with that local marie. is that correct

Sorry to be going backwards and forwards i am just trying to find the optimum path before i start the company.

Log in About membership