Ayant droit Carte Vitale

· Viewed 67 times

I would appreciate your advice please?
My husband has signed a CDI, (he was an AE but has closed it. )
We each have a Carte Vitale.
I am an AE and have a SASU only taking dividends no salary so no cotisations.
I want to close my AE too but am nervous of losing my Carte Vitale as I am 100% for an ALD.
I understand I can be linked to my husbands but have no idea how to go about it. I assume I have to tell the CPAM/Ameli but not sure when and I am concerned I may be left with no cover. We have a private mutuelle that we pay into as well.
I would be grateful if you could let me know what the steps might be please?
Thanks very much in advance.

1 reply so far...
Log in About membership