Auto-entrepreneur Vs Salary

· Viewed 317 times

I am an Auto-entrepreneur and have been for the last 8 years.  For the first time in 2018, I will go over the 35,200 limit and I think have two options for payment.  The money I go over I can also take through the AE system, but if I am correct, I will then be liable for TVA, or as there is also an association involved, I can be paid the rest of the money using the cheque emploi service on a CDD.  We have never been sure of how much tax the association will pay in this instance?  It never seemed fixed for other people who have been employed by the association in the past.

One of my considerations with this is pensions.  Some people have told me that you do get a pension as an AE and others have said not.
If there is another system which would be better for me to use rather than the Association and AE system, I would consider that too.
Thanks in advance for your reply.

Log in About membership