Auto entrepreneur or EI sole trader?

· Viewed 154 times

I have just begun a purchase of a house, I know I’m a distance to begin this business as a gite, so I’d like to start the other way round and look after some properties prior to starting my own business at the gite or bnb. 

My question is can I become an EI a single sole trading person instead of going through the large accountant style as its just me? If this is the case should my visa application begin as a self employed person even though i’ve not begun?

1 reply so far...
Log in About membership