I have been busy renovating my holiday gites and will soon be ready to start taking bookings, so I need to get my business set up. Based on your previous advice I will be using the auto-entrepreneur structure.
I have been asked by a number of local people if I would be prepared to look after their properties which would include the following
• Letting clients into properties and showing them where everything is etc.,
• Cleaning the property on change over days
• Basic maintenance i.e. leaking tap, freeing a sticking lock or window.
• Blocked sinks, etc.
• Organising the appropriate trade to visit the property and do more detailed repairs such as leaking roof, blocked drains, painting
• Cleaning the pool
• Also garden maintenance, mowing lawns, weeding, hedge cutting.
So my question is can I add these to my auto – entrepreneur business? And how do I deal with the different social charge percentages when it comes to payment.
I hope this is clear.
Thanks in advance.