Attestation fiscale 2012 auto-entrepreneur

figero
· Viewed 1668 times

I have received the above document from RSI for 2012. I’m registered as auto-entrepreneur micro social fiscale. I understand this form contains details to be entered onto the declaration des revenues 2042C. What is the figure in the montant des recettes? I thought it was the income declared by me in 2012, but the figures differ? I declared around 24000 euros last year but the form only shows 18,964 euros so what is this figure?

I am living with my partner, we are neither married or entered into a pacs and so living as 2 single people. I guess that makes no difference in this matter? Also, I have not been sent a declaration 2042C, as was the situation last year? I have payed my tax etc. at source every quarter, so I’m up to date with everything as far as I understand. I have been onto the impots website but can’t find how to download this document, can you advise how this can be done?

Also, I have some small interest earned on UK savings last year which I assume I need to declare. It is was actually a UK inheritence from my late mother and father. I understand you are going to show how this form is completed by auto-entrepreneur, and ask if you will also show where to enter the interest earned on savings etc?

Answered