Assurance civile professionelle for English teacher?

· Viewed 1023 times

When I set up as an auto-entrepreneur translator, private English teacher and seller of prints on-line, will I need professional insurance for each/all of these activities? Do some activities need insurance by law or does every activity require an assurance civile professionelle?

Log in About membership