American citizen requiring Form SE-404-1 or SE-404-2

· Viewed 132 times

I am an American living in France and have been an Auto Entrepreneur since January 2023. I am filing my US taxes soon and require Form SE-404-1 to indicate that I am contributing to social security here in France, and not currently in the US. I am not clear on whether I request this from Amelie or URSSAF, though it seems to me URSSAF is the right place? Has anyone had any luck obtaining this?


3 replies so far...
Log in About membership