Am I entitled to PUMA if I’m receiving a salary from the UK?

· Viewed 271 times


I’m French and British. I have a limited company in the UK which I’ve been using to pay myself a salary while I waited for the end of the three month period to ask for PUMA (CPAM based on residency).

I’m now wondering if I’m entitled to PUMA if I’ve been receiving a salary from a UK company and have been in France for 3 months.  I’ve been trying to reach CLEISS for answer for three days to no avail.

The other option I’ve looked at (which is my medium term plan) is setting up an auto-entreprise but have been told I need a numero de Securit´e Sociale. The only way for me to get that apparently would be to sign up at Pole Emploi (meaning I have to declare I’m unemployed and I have to go through the whole process of applying for financial support - checked this on their helpline) I’d rather avoid that.

I’m trying hard to stick with the simplest option. Would you know what the best process is?

Thank you!

Log in About membership