AE Registration for non married couples

· Viewed 96 times

The situation:
A British couple have bought a house and relocated to France. They are not married. He is now registered as a painter/decorator under AE and she wants to register under a separate AE as a gite cleaner, gite maintenance etc.
As they will both be registered in their own right is there any minimum level of revenue that either of them have to generate to be able to get and then keep their Cartes Vitales and their 70% health care rights after 31/12/20?

2 replies so far...
Log in About membership