Taux de change parite fin de mois

· Viewed 277 times

I work on a website and receive payment in USD. I understand that I need to declare my income in foreign currencies using the rate from the bank of France. However, when the actual exchange rate I change money at differs from the offical rate, what do I do?

For instance, I earn 100USD and after (paypal/payoneer/my bank) conversion I receive 80EUR in my account.

However the government rate would imply I received 85EUR.

In this situation, I must still declare 85EUR but the reality is that I received less money.

Do I just have to accept this is how things are?

Thanks, as always.

Log in About membership