Starting freelancing work later then the business registration date

Anne Maree
· Viewed 132 times

Just looking at a worse case scenario where if I still need to work for my current employer in the UK until a date greater than the date I have specified as my ‘Date de début de l’activité’ on my ‘Synthèse - Version définitive – Formalité validée’- what would I need to do?

In this scenario I would still be a UK resident/ tax payer and would move to France maybe a month later- so become a French tax resident say the beginning of June where I have stated I would start activities in France beginning of May. 

Do I simply just declare no sales for May (once i have my social security number) or do I write a message to URSSAF explaining that I commenced activities late due to unforeseen circumstances?

1 reply so far...
Log in About membership