Registering as a micro entrepreneur… and working with a partner

· Viewed 277 times

I am about to register (through you Valerie) as a micro-entrepreneur. My wife will do some of the work - office based. I wondered if when I applied for this status, which option I should select between employee and collaborating partner? We both need to apply for a carte vitale - will the choice influence this please?

Also, what does this line from your registration form means?

Note that a collaborating partner (conjoint collaborateur) involved in the day-to-day running of the business costs a minimum of 3000 euros tax in year one.

Would it be better if we both registered separately?

with many thanks

Log in About membership